How You Can Help
In order to advance our mission to positively support and impact the achievement of a Life Without Limits for people with disabilities, UCP of Georgia relies on the generosity of individuals, businesses, and community groups to support our work.
UCP of Georgia spends nearly 89 cents of every dollar we receive directly on community services, making us one of the most cost efficient charities in the nation.
Supporting UCP gives donors an opportunity to make a significant positive impact on the lives of children and adults with disabilities, and their families throughout the State of Georgia.
Whatever the amount of your gift, your support is truly needed, will be greatly appreciated, and will help enrich the lives of others in your community. Please join our UCP Family today! Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a secure online donation today.
- To make a donation by phone, call 770-676-2000, ext. 225.
- Mail your donation to UCP of Georgia, 3300 Northeast Expressway, Atlanta, GA 30341.
- Include UCP in your will or estate plan, leaving a lasting legacy that will enrich the lives of people with disabilities throughout Georgia.
- Give a gift that changes lives, by making a contribution in honor or in memory of a loved one. A tribute gift is a meaningful way to celebrate holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions, and we will send an appropriate acknowledgment to the person you want us to notify (the amount of the gift is not mentioned.)
- Make a contribution of stock or real estate.
- Designate your contribution to Community Health Charities of Georgia or other workplace giving campaign.
- Make your opinions count. Become a member of Opinions for Good and earn money while supporting UCP of Georgia. Participate in internet based market research anonymously at a safe and secure site. Visit www.OP4G.com and join today!
- Donate your car or other vehicle to UCP through the Car Program. Call 1-800-240-0160 and a car donation specialist will schedule your pick-up appointment.
- Participate in a special event - check out our events calendar for more information.
- Become a UCP volunteer! We need the participation of concerned citizens to help raise awareness, coordinate fund raising activities, spruce up our community homes, become mentors & friends for individuals with disabilities, and much, much more. Complete our volunteer application form and we will help you explore volunteer opportunities that are of interest to you.
Contact Joan Rizzo in the development office at 770-676-2000, ext. 225 or e mail . for more information.